“What I want for all of my students? I want them to get the most out of life”
“We aren’t going to see the fruits of our labour, but we have to be planting the seeds everyday”
Hello and welcome to The PE Umbrella Podcast episode 73, and as always, thank you for giving up your time to join me on the ONLY Primary and Elementary Physed Podcast in the world! In this episode I am joined by the Physical Educator himself, Mr Joey Feith!
During the episode we discuss:
- How Joey keeps his Mind and Body healthy, Living what he preaches on a daily basis.
- What I could expect from my first day in Coach Feith’s Physed class.
- The best lesson Joey has ever taught and why.
- His favourite warm up/instant activity.
- The best post he has shared since the relaunch of his awesome website!
Top Resources & Highlights:
Looking after his Mind & Body [14:22]
The Importance Of Physical Education [22:21]
A fly on the wall in Joeys’ class [30:47]
The Best Lesson Joey EVER taught [40:52]
Top Warm up’s – [47:50]
Top Post since Relaunch [53:43]
Twitter – @phys_educator
Facebook – The Physical Educator
Don’t forget to subscribe to The PE Umbrella on iTunes or Stitcher radio by following the links above. It would be amazing if you could rate and review the show there and leave feedback as it will help me further improve the content of the show that I provide for you going forward. Have a fantastic week motivating, engaging and inspiring your children, and I’ll catch you next time ‘Under the Umbrella’.