“For me it’s about WHOLE LIFE, not just that lesson. I Have a problem when PE teachers talk about just sport, because it goes so much deeper than that…”
Hello and welcome to The PE Umbrella Podcast episode 72, and as always, thank you for giving up your time to join me on the ONLY Primary and Elementary Physed Podcast in the world! In this episode I am joined by former Primary Teacher, Personal Trainer and Founder of the Children’s Health Project Ilse Fullarton.
During the episode we discuss:
- How Ilse keeps her Mind and Body healthy, Living what she preaches on a daily basis.
- Why HealthEd should be higher on the agenda in schools.
- The story behind The Children’s Health Project and what it can do for you!
- Favourite Physed Warm up (Dynamic Mass Shape DMS)
- Are you Surviving or Thriving as a teacher?
Top Resources & Highlights:
Looking after her Mind & Body [14:30]
Top Warm up’s – [22:25]
‘Dynamic Mass Shape’
Class Management tip [30:58]
Top Resources [26:03]
The Children’s Health Project [34:57]
Twitter – @kidshealthuk
Facebook – Children’s Health Project
Instagram – Children’s Health Project
Don’t forget to subscribe to The PE Umbrella on iTunes or Stitcher radio by following the links above. It would be amazing if you could rate and review the show there and leave feedback as it will help me further improve the content of the show that I provide for you going forward. Have a fantastic week motivating, engaging and inspiring your children, and I’ll catch you next time ‘Under the Umbrella’.